Application Deadline: 1st March 2018
The University of Radboud in Netherlands has announced the commencement of its scholarship application for its Masters program. It is a very competitive scholarship as students from all over the world apply for it but only the best are selected.
Course Level: Masters Degree
Eligible Countries: Non EEA/EU Countries
- Applicants must possess an international passport.
- They must prove that they are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee.
- They must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or any other degree in countries outside Netherland.
- They should be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa.
- When applying for admission into the University, you are required to indicate if you want to apply for a scholarship as well.
- You will be then be requested to upload three additional document which consists of a curriculum vitae and two reference letters.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is Published with optimistic intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at Jaysciencetechinvestment@gmail.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.