Application deadline:5 January, 2018
The Skoll Scholarship provides a full funding, living stipend inclusive to applicants who wants to complete a Masters of Business Administration at the University of oxoford said business school. The scholarship is awarded to entrepreneurs who have set up or have been working in entrepreneurial initiative with a social purpose and still wish to improve their knowledge of market-oriented practice so that they can have more effect in their subsequent social change pursuits. In addition to financial support, the scholarship provides access to the Skoll scholar community; a group of leaders who are positively impacting the world through innovations and system change, as well as exclusive opportunities to meet with world renowned entrepreneurs, thoughts leaders and investors.
- By the time candidates apply for the MBA, they must have spent preferably at least 3 years either;
- Starting and growing a business venture.
- Leading a small expansion of an existing social venture or program within an organization
- Pursuing positive change as an impact career professional i.e. someone who has used entrepreneurial approaches to address the same social/ environmental issue with a clear core thread that unites his/her work.
- In each of these three cases, candidates should be able to describe the outcomes/impact that has been created as a result of their work.
- Candidates will have also used entrepreneurial approaches to identify opportunities, taken action to positively shift the status quo, and produced proven impact that contributes to rectifying unjust system and practice in their chosen area of work
- Candidates must demonstrate evidence of personal qualities strongly resonating with entrepreneurial leadership and illustrate how this have influenced their career so far.
- Candidates must demonstrate how a business education can contribute to a wider development of their work.
- Candidate must demonstrate some evidence of their need for a scholarship.
Visit Official Webpage to Apply!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is Published with optimistic intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at Jaysciencetechinvestment@gmail.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.