Today we have a lot of chemical detergent which is being considered as a modern solution for cleaning. But there many practical alternatives which can save you time and money as well as preventing our environment from harsh chemicals. In this article, we want to examine the top 10 cleaning fact that can save you time and money.
1. Can you believe that banana can be a source of polish to your shoe? You can use banana peels to clean silver or polish leather – try this out on your two-tone Italian leather shoes, ostrich leather handbag or biker jacket.
2. If looking for a way to remove unsightly watermarks from rare hard furniture, Mayonnaise is recommended, very good and effective.Mayonnaise is thick sauce usually for salad,it’s a stable mixture of egg yolk,oil and acid such as that of vinegar or lemon juice.
3. We can always remember how gum can do an untold damage cloth or we happen to work into a carpet. There is two method that works very well at removing gum.1. is ice it will harden gum so it can be picked off with ease.2.Iron the affected area, with a newspaper on top, will dissolve the entire mess in no time at all.
4.Tomato sauce is the perfect rust remover and a brilliant alternative for cleaning brass.
5. If your fridge needs a serious sanitary intervention, try baking soda to banish odors and lemons to freshen and disinfect.
6. A dash of dishwashing liquid, a solution of baking soda and white wine vinegar is the best way to get the acrid smell of pet urine out of carpets, upholstery or curtains.
7. To remove grime that has accumulated in your washing machine or to remove stubborn dirt, you need to add a cup of white wine vinegar and a cup of baking soda directly into the drum then apply it on the affected region. You will enjoy a spotless washing result.
8. Are you having challenges with removing pet hair from your cloth, furniture or carpet? Squeegees with rubber blades are the best tools for you. Try it you will enjoy the magnificent result.
9.vinegar is such a great an amazing material for removing dirt and stains. Try using vinegar to clean your kitchen and bathroom taps, you will definitely appreciate the experience you will have.
10. To have your kitchen appliances such as toaster, stainless steel kettle, sparkle Just add a dash of cream of tartar to a damp sponge.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is Published with optimistic intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at Jaysciencetechinvestment@gmail.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.