If i must let you know
- #Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime.
- #When you give to the poor they call you a saint, configured with praises and when you ask why so many are poor, they call you a communist.
- #Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.”
- #Poverty is the worst form of violence.
- #An empty stomach is not a good political adviser.
- #If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our institutions, great is our sin.
- #Once poverty is gone, we’ll need to build museums to display its horrors to future generations. They’ll wonder why poverty continued so long in human society – how a few people could live in luxury while billions dwelt in misery, deprivation and despair.
- In a
country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country
badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of.
- The real
tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations.
who has ever struggled with poverty knows how extremely expensive it is to be
poor. Give poverty a trial and be
Avoid been intercepted by such variables and stay away from the department of Poverty…