Recently Google started approving sites for matched content, you can start generating Matched Content unit from your Adsense account, this will enhance your profit from Google adsense.
By placing the Adsense code of the matched content unit on your blog, Google will be able to display relevant articles (below your blog posts) to visitors of your site based on topics which shows convergent similarities.
In order to create a new Matched content unit:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click the “My ads” tab.
- On the sidebar, click “Content”.
- Click +New ad unit.
In the “Ad size” section, choose an ad size that fits your layout. Automatic Size (Responsive) recommended! seriously this one is highly recommended….
- From the “Ad type” drop-down, select “Matched content” only.
- (Optional) In the “Text ad style” section, apply a style for your Matched content unit.
- (Optional) Set up a custom channel to track your Matched content unit. Learn more about custom channels.
Click Save and get code.
From here you can Copy and paste the ad code into the HTML source code of your approved site.
NOTE/ : Matched content units don’t count towards your Google content ad limit per page. Please understand this and adhere to their terms and conditions. Unnecessary ads placement and confusion can lead to account termination. please warned.