Blogging pays very well, if you know what you are doing online. Blogger is currently the best and some say excellent platform of blogging for newbies. If you are a new blogger and want add Google AdSense ads below post title and after post; then you have to follow the below steps. Without much hassle you can learn it easily and add Google AdSense below on your blogger platform in the next 20 minutes.
READ ALSO : How To Put Adsense Ads Google Links Below Post Title Of Blogger Mobile View
Incorporating Google AdSense below post title and after post is good ads placement. If you’ve gotten an AdSense account and want to show your ads on blogger below post title and after post then it’s quite easy to add but you need to follow all the steps carefully.
Before you follow below steps you need to download your blogger template for the backup of your blogger template. Backup always help us to recover our blog from any kind of miss happening with our blog. So, you can follow below steps to insert AdSense ads below post title & after post.
How to Insert Google AdSense ads below post title & after post in blogger?
Note carefully: before you proceed below steps make sure you have a backup of your blogger template. Now follow below steps and insert Google AdSense ads below post title and after post within few minutes.
You might love this: How To Get Your Google Adsense Account Verified Without Receiving Your Pin
First: How to Add (Insert) Google AdSense ads below Post Title: –
First of all you need to create Google AdSense Code for your blogger follow below steps:
- First login Google AdSense account.
- Create ad unit any size but I recommend you create 300*250 and save it
- Kindly generate ads tag and choose Synchronous ads Type and copy ad code.
- Now you need to parse your AdSense code from below tool just paste your AdSense code below tool.
- Now you have AdSense Parsed code & now add to blogger from below steps.
- Add (Insert) Google AdSense Code on Blogger:
- First Login your Blogger account.
- Go to Blogger Template
- Take a Backup for the safety as a said before.
- Click on Edit HTML
- Press CTRL + F and find this code : <data:post.body/>
- There may be more 1 code like above code but you have to try with all codes.
- Now you have to add below code above this <data:post.body/>
HTML Encoder Tool