Did you Apply for the N-power Jobs from Federal Govt?
Have you received your Acknowledgement email yet?
They’ve been countless and standard number of applications regarding the N-Power Govt jobs. This consequently has lead to series of unresponsive signal from the N-power officials. But for those who are having issues regarding their registration,kindly visit the facebook page . For those yet to register, kindly do that as fast as possible because the closing date has been set for 25th July, pending any postponement.
Have you received your confirmation/ Acknowledgement email yet? So many have received theirs, so kindly check your email address..
See screenshort below;
Ensure that you keep this email as personal and safe as possible, because any delete or misplacement can jeopardize your selection if finally screened.
Regarding the N-Power Job/empowerment from the Federal Government which will last for a period of two years, every citizen/youth of Nigeria who have applied should bear this in mind;
1. The processes for applying for and / or being selected for the N-power programme are open and transparent.
2. The selection criteria will be published and made public. The criteria will seek to identify the applicants that will be best suited to the objectives of the programme in a fair. reasonable and consistent manner.
3. Any claim by any individual and / or group suggesting any influence of a political, religious or similar nature will be a factor in the N-power programme is false and should be rejected.
4. There is no truth in any claim that suggests there are set allocations or quota under the N-power programme for any political group or party.
5. Exchange of money and/or services for placement in the N-power programme is prohibited. Any individual and / or group making any financial request or similar demands from any applicant do so fraudulently and must be reported to the appropriate authorities.
6. Registration and selection for the N-power programme is absolutely free.
7. It is your duty to be vigilant and beware of fraudsters who intend to take advantage of gullible or uninformed citizens.