Current Position: Graduate Trainees
* Successful applicants shall have the opportunity to develop specialist skills and professional competencies in oil/gas regulations and supervision during their career.
Basic Requirements : The Candidates For this category Should:
* Possess B.Sc/BA/B.Pharm./HND in relevant Engineering and Management/Social Sciences With a minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
* Possess N.Y.S.C discharged/exemption certificate.
* Not more than 30 years old by 31st December,2016.
* Be computer literate.
Open Position (ii): Experienced Hire
Job Description /Specification
* Successful candidates shall have their career in the regulatory and monitoring of the dynamic Nigerian Oil and Gas industry with very bright prospects of attaining the peak of their profession.
Candidates For this category Should:
* Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the Oil and Gas industry or any other relevant experience.
* Not more than 40 years old by 31st December,2016.
* Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
* Be computer literate.
DPR Job Application Guidelines Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
* Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
* Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
* Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
Candidates are required to fill their application online through the DPR Application Portal. Please follow the instructions to fill in your application:
* Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered. All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
* Multiple applications by any candidate for more than one job would be DISQUALIFIED.
* Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number which should be quoted in all future correspondences.
* Deadline for Submission of application is six weeks from the date of this publication. Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. For detailed information on the DPR recruitment exercise, visit http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/
Furthermore, for steps on how to apply, visit http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/how-it-works
Proposed Application Deadline is 6th December, 2016. Note that the application is totally free