|Top Reasons why Education is Important|
Accurately what is Education? Education refers to the methodical process of gaining knowledge and skills through review and instructions. The person providing the instruction is known as teachers. And, the person who obtains or gains education is referred to as a student or scholar.
The importance of education is highlighted below, kindly check them out.
1. Backbone of developing countries: Education is the anchor of developing countries. Growing countries should understand the value of education and create a sound educational system. Environmentally friendly development of economy and society is closely related to education. The most important resource of any country is its human-capital. Knowledgeable people have more knowledge of themselves and of the others. They may have the ability to become entrepreneurs, scientists and agriculturists. The world of today is driven by Technology and education in this field may become a deciding factor for the future economical advancement growing countries.
2. Moral, psychic and ethical values: Informed people promote equality of opportunity. Any privilege, when based on merit exclusively, is bound to be more moral as it has to justify no unwarranted privilege, advocate no honest system which promotes class-feeling or social snobbery and defend nothing, which is unjust or ethically incorrect. The aim of education, whatever the social system, must be not just in disseminate knowledge, but also to stimulate the questioning spirit.
3. Educational organizations cannot produce saints. Yet they can certainly instill among students respect for spiritual and ethical ideals and make them understand that the promotion of human welfare, not self-aggrandizement, is the final of life. No man, however amazing, however gifted, can be considered truly cultured unless of course he identifies himself with the well-being of others, unless he has the passion to help make the Kingdom of The almighty prevail on earth.
4. Education produces good people: Education also produce well-cultured and wise men. That is often said that the youngsters of today are the citizens of down the road. If children these days analyze hard to become good students, then they will surely become good people at a later time. It is not easy to measure the damage which the human competition has suffered because of want of education by men and women who acquired exceptional talent but could not make full use of it.
5. Delight in life: Education permits young men and women to develop all the inherited powers and faculties of their nature also to enjoy a good life.
eight. Freshness of approach: A sound education system promotes freshness of approach. Education should bring out the best lawn mowers of the student, not stop his mind.
6. Transfer national culture: Education is an important medium to transmit national culture to the students. Of course, language schools are not the only agencies whereby the culture of the country can be passed on to the younger ages. The home exercises a powerful influence on the youthful mind. Religion and churches have a huge role to play in making men truly cultured and moral. But schools and colleges have a contributions to make to the transmission of national culture.
7. Character: Education also helps in building the smoothness of a person. The educational teachers make attempts to give their students a moral perspective.
8. Literacy: Education permits a person to become literate. Literacy refers to the ability of your person to read and write. Literacy is important not only for children but also for adults.
9. Curiosity: An educated man should have infinite attention, the eagerness to know and understand things in a scientific way, with complete objectivity.
10. Intelligence: In democratic countries educational institutions earnestly try to arouse intellectual curiosity, gratify the appetite for more and more knowledge and develop the critical soul which alone brings perception.
11. Intellectual discipline: This individual cultivates intellectual discipline and intellectual humility. He’s an earnest seeker after fact and knowledge with an open mind.
12. Tries perfection: A truly well-informed man always seeks excellence. He could be not a specialist who has perfected only his body and also the intelligence or the mind but one who seeks the development of all his faculties.
12. Earn a livelihood: Education permits a boy or a woman to earn his or her living. It can be true that employment would not hinge after intellectual attainments exclusively. It is also decided by the stage of monetary progress a country. However, there are chances that an educated person will get a good job with income sufficient to earn him his livelihood. An educated person can certainly meet the basic material needs of life.
13. Adult Education: Presently there is a dire requirement of education among adults. A grown-up engaged in economical activity can join the evening classes and educate him self. (Also read, Short article on Adult Education. )
Conclusion: The purpose of education is not to develop one single virtue but to produce healthy normal individual beings who understand the meaning of life and what it demands from them. From childhood to youth, students must be constantly reminded by educationists and psychologists that the basic law of life is co-operation, not self-aggrandizement or domination or conflict. In the event students are intellectually and morally brought up on co-operation, almost all of our troubles would be at an end and life would be much healthier, livlier and nobler than at any time before.