The significance of backlink building can not be over stressed. Backlink forms an integral part of SEO. Getting backlinks from high authority sites is the best strategy. You can as well target niche based guest blogging, web2.0 creation, high social bookmark etc.
Honestly, getting quality and unique backlinks to your site or blog is extremely difficult but the possibility of success is 100%. It will practically be so much tensile when you decide to practice it in different forums, blogs or other authority regions.For quality full free backlink building you have to acquire 705 knowledge On page SEO, off page SEO, Google analytics etc. Off page SEO is best for more traffic collection.
There are interesting qualities in generating good Back-links for SEO. The first quality is Relevancy. Seriously, search engines want to understand that your website is a trusted site within its category, and links to your site from theme related websites help the search engines decide that. This is not to say that if you have an automotive blog link to your cookery website it is a bad thing, though a large volume of links to your site are from unrelated websites is suspect.
Another quality we can say is Substantial Authority. From little experience, Google have a system called Page Rank which measures the trustworthiness/accuracy of a web. There are more measures used by SEO exponents to grade pages authority, such as the Page Authority and Domain Authority metrics used by tools such as Moz and AHRefs.
>Here are few methods which are commonly used to build high quality backlinks:
- Guest posting,signing up for questions and answer sites, Social bookmarking, Social media Integration, YouTube video submission etc.
- Internal link building to your website/blogs.
- Create an Infographics.
- Content Re-posting/ editing. (Convert your infographics or blog posts to pdf, ppt, doc, video etc. and share it over relevant websites.)
- Submit your RSS feed to RSS directories.
- Blog commenting on .edu and .gov websites.