There is no doubt about Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. This company has form major part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
Are you interested in Civil Defense Job? [2017/2018 Civil Defense Recruitment – Here is How to Apply?]
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Recruiting vacant positions :
Job Title: Shift Manager
Coordinate all production activities during the shift period to ensure production targets are achieved.
- Liaise with the quality control department to ensure that high quality products that meet the standard are produced.
- Ensure that all machineries are well kept and maintained.
- Five (5) O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than one sitting
- First degree in Engineering /Science related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a recognized manufacturing company.
- Ability to diagnose and proffer situational solutions for all production lines, equipment and facilities
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Sound Communication skills.
Job Title: Fitter
- Carry out analysis of automation systems and troubleshoot problems
- Repair faults or damages on the machines.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and other maintenance activities.
ALSO CHECK OUT AND DISCOVER HOW [Federal government online registration of unemployed Nigerians is creating tension!]
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Safety consciousness and attention to details
- 2 years cognate experience
Application Expected Deadline is 6th October, 2017.