Application Deadline: 20th January, 2018.
Applications are invited for Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of Bordeaux, France. Successful candidates will be working with the Chimie des Nanomatériaux team. This project will be developed under the supervision of Dr. Glenna Drisko.
Course Level: Postdoctoral Fellowship Program.
Eligible Nationalities: All International Students
- For this study, a chemist with spray drying or aerosol experience is needed.
- Skills working under air-free conditions using a glove box and a Schlenck line and experience in solution processing (e.g. dip-coating, spin-coating, etc.) are desired.
- The candidate will have experience in the following characterization techniques: Ellipsometry, XRD, electron microscopy, porosimetry and optical spectroscopy.
- A good level of scientific English is required.
- Candidates who obtained their thesis from Bordeaux or who previously held a post-doc position in the ICMCB will not be considered.
- The application will include a complete CV, a letter of motivation, and two publications made by the applicant.
- Letters of recommendation can be optionally included in a single PDF with the letter of motivation. The application should be written in English and submitted through the Laboratory of Excellence AMADEUS website http://amadeus.labex.u-bordeaux.fr/en/Jobs/ job opportunity ref: 2017 AMADEus 064.