1st Round: 22nd November, 2017 – 1st February, 2018
2nd Round: 2nd February 2018 – 15th March, 2018
3rd Round: 16th March 2018 – 16th April, 2018
The Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) offers masters scholarships for African students to study for selected programs for 2017/2018 academic year.
Course Level: Masters degree
Eligible Countries: Africa countries
- English Language Test score: IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80 if English is not your first language or successful completion of a degree program taught in the English language.
- Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Program, which is applicable only for the degree programs taught in English.
- Completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
- Select the degree program of your choice.
- Log in the online application and fill it in.
- Remember to select “degree-seeking” when asked for your “program type”. Upload the following documents:
- Copy of bio-data page of your passport or ID (in Latin alphabet);
- If you are a Non-EU citizen already living in Italy: copy of your “permesso di soggiorno” Transcript of academic records, including grading and credit system explanation;Bachelor-level Diploma, if you already graduated from university;Secondary School Diploma;English Language CertificateGMAT or GRE score (optional)
- Candidates have to upload the originals of the transcript of academic records, bachelor-level Diploma (if available), and Secondary School Diploma, plus their official translation into Italian or English. If the documents are issued in English, French or Spanish, the translation is not required.
Due to the restrictive and lengthy nature of the student pre-registration process required by the Italian Consulates/Embassies, we strongly advise non-EU students residing abroad to apply by April 15.