Application Deadline: 1st March 2018
The University of Radboud in Netherlands has announced the commencement of its scholarship application for its Masters program. It is a very competitive scholarship as students from all over the world apply for it but only the best are selected.
Course Level: Masters Degree
Eligible Countries: Non EEA/EU Countries
- Applicants must possess an international passport.
- They must prove that they are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee.
- They must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or any other degree in countries outside Netherland.
- They should be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa.
- When applying for admission into the University, you are required to indicate if you want to apply for a scholarship as well.
- You will be then be requested to upload three additional document which consists of a curriculum vitae and two reference letters.