Application Deadline: 2 May, 2018
Cardiff University is inviting applications for IFP Merit International Scholarships. These scholarships are available for eligible students studying on International Foundation Program (IFP). This one-year foundation program is designed to give you the academic and English language skills you need to begin a variety of degrees with us.
Course Level: Foundation Program.
Apply for Undergraduate Scholarship at the University of Sheffield
- Students must be confirmed as an Overseas Student for fee-paying purposes (this information is contained in your offer letter).
- Students must fully complete the application form with the supporting statements as directed. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Students must return the completed scholarship application form by the deadline: 13:00 (UK time) Friday 25 May 2018. Applications received after this date will not be accepted. Applications must be emailed by the deadline. Any applications not sent to this email account will not be considered.
- International Foundation Program applicants for the IFP Merit International Scholarships must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for the 2018/19 academic year. Applicants must have accepted their offer via the Cardiff University SIMS online application service by 1300 (UK time) Friday 25 May 2018.
Apply for Undergraduate Scholarship at the University of Leceister
- You’ll need to fill in our application form – this includes writing a personal statement. You’ll also need:
- You are required to provide transcripts of school, one academic reference, evidence of English language test results or note when you will sit the exam or receive the result, a copy of the photograph page of your passport which must include your passport number and full name.