PHD SCHOLARSHIP AT CURTIN UNIVERSITY, AUSTRALIA (FULLY FUNDED)
Application Deadline: February 28, 2018
The Curtin University, an Australian public research university is offering a three year fully funded PhD scholarship in Public Health. The scholarship is available for a well deserving student to conduct research at the interface of Health Economics and Systems Modeling at the School of Public Health.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD program.
Scholarship Award: This is a three year fully funded PhD scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship available.
The successful candidate will have:
• A Masters degree in a relevant discipline requiring the completion of a publicly available thesis or research project to an acceptable standard
• A Bachelors degree with first class honors’
• Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
• Proficient in computational skills and an interest in systems modeling
• Be experienced in research and the use of statistical packages with varse knowledge of publishing peer-reviewed research.
How to Apply:
• Send an email of expression of interest with your Curriculum vitae and
• A brief cover letter that addresses the eligibility criteria. The letter should explain why you are interested in the project and how your skills, attributes and experience make you a good candidate for the award.