Application Deadline: 31st January, 2018
BUY—JOBS -Aptitude Test Practice Questions By Clicking Here
GET—Complete Guide on How to Get Between 10,000 to 1 million Instagram followers in less than 12 Months —Click here
- Get Email Address Database from 500k to 5Million US,UK,CANADA & Europe users–Click Here
The Flow Assurance and Scale Team (FAST) is inviting applicants to apply for its scholarship into the Institute of Petroleum Engineering at Heriot-Watt University. The scholarships are available to UK, EU and foreign applicants.
The PhD program centers on conducting research for the prediction and prevention of oilfield scale.
Course Level: PhD program.
Eligible Nationalities: UK, EU and international students.
Eligibility Requirements: Masters degree in a relevant science course.
- Applicants can apply online.
- They are to select the PhD program, Petroleum Engineering and include the reference ‘EGIS2017FAST’ on their application.
- A copy of your degree certificate, transcripts, your resume, a supporting statement and one academic reference will also be needed for the application.
- Applicants must also provide proof of English language proficiency.