UCL SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS, UK, 2018 (FULLY FUNDED)
The UCL School of Management is offering a fully funded four/five year MRes/PhD scholarship to outstanding students who have been offered admission to the school for its September 2018 intake.
Available Programs: MRes/PhD
• UCL School of Management is seeking to admit candidates with an overall outstanding educational background and leadership quality.
• Only first degree holders are eligible to apply.
• All applications are initially evaluated by a joint admissions committee, so there will be no need contacting faculty members or supervisor when applying as it will not increase your chances of selection.
• You can add faculty members you feel would help you as supervisors in your personal statement although it is not necessary to contact them before you do so.
• All MRes/PhD applicants are normally required to take either a GMAT test or GRE test. The Institution code for UCL is 3344. Endeavor to include a scanned copy of your test result on your Prism application.
The following documents is required to filling out the online application form
• Curriculum Vitae/Resume
• Official School Transcripts
• Personal statement or research proposal that clearly indicates:
The research group you are interested in, which could be; Organisations & Innovation, Strategy & Entrepreneurship or Analytics & Operations).
Your research interests and preliminary research ideas.
The potential faculty member(s) you may want to work with (this is a suggested list, you don’t need to contact potential supervisors beforehand).
What motivated you to pursue a PhD Program.
• Your GRE/GMAT score report
• Your IELTS/TOEFL score report, if English is not your first language.
The deadline for the scholarship is not yet determined and would be communicated in a later date. Application is open to all prospective candidates.
Apply via UCL Postgraduate Admissions System Prism.