2018 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AT USTC, CHINA (FULLY FUNDED)
Application deadline: 15th March, 2018.
The University of Science and Technology of China, national research university in Hefei has announced its recent scholarship program. The program sponsored by the Chinese Ministry of Education is open for international students to study in China, 2018 session. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
The Scholarship covers:
• Free tuition
• Monthly living allowance: Undergraduate students: RMB 2,500 Yuan; Master’s degree students: RMB 3,000 Yuan, Doctoral degree students: RMB 3,500 Yuan.
• Free housing
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
Applicants who apply for programs instructed in Chinese but without sufficient Chinese language proficiency are required to take one year Chinese language courses and pass the relevant test prior to the studies in their specialties. For those who take the one year Chinese language courses, the duration of the scholarship will be extended correspondingly. Scholarship duration specified in the admission notice will not be extended.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Applicants for USTC fellowship A are required to possess the following:
• Must be an international student; natives are not eligible to apply.
• Not a current recipient of any Chinese scholarship award.
• Applicants for undergraduate studies are required to have a high school diploma, HSK5 and not over 29 years as at the time of application.
• Applicants for master’s degree studies must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent applicable to the Chinese system and not more than 34 years as at the time of application.
• Applicants for doctoral degree studies must hold a master’s degree and not more than 40 years.
Applicants for USTC fellowship B are required to:
• Be foreign students, Chinese natives would not be considered.
• Must be exchange students from USTC partner universities.
Step 1: Download Application Form and fill it to qualify for admission.
Step 2: Online application. This includes filling in the application form and uploading supporting documentations.
Step 3: Applicants must submit application materials to Office International Cooperation of USTC by post mail or in person (application materials submitted by email will not be accepted). Application materials for spring semester arriving after 1st September will not be accepted. Application materials for fall semester arriving after 30th May will not be accepted.
Office of International Cooperation
University of Science and Technology of China
96 Jinzhai Road, Hefei, 230026, Anhui, P. R. China
E-mail: [email protected]
Always indicate “CGS-CUP” in the subject of your email for any inquiries regarding your application.