When choosing to start a blog, one of the most important and at the same time confusing question is usually; Which Platform should i use to start a blog?
With several blogging platforms out there, it can be a little bit hard to make the right choice or the one that is better suited for your blogging purpose. Although the most populous blogging platform known today is Blogger and WordPress but nevertheless, it can be a little bit hard to make a choice.
Right here on this post, i had enlist some best content management system for blogging with details in which you’ll surely find the right one for you.
1. WordPress – WordPress is one of the most powerful blogging platforms known out there which makes it to power most amazing website on the internet. However WordPress in this case is of two types – the free WordPress and the paid platform.
The free WordPress.com blogging platform is meant for beginners who wanted to have a taste of how the WordPress Platform looks like. However the best thing is to always go for the Self-Hosted WordPress as it contains a lot of features more than the Free One
Also, The Self-hosted WordPress platform had a lot of plugins and themes to make your blog look more professional and awesome.
2. Blogger – Blogger is a blogging service owned by the powerful search engine known as Google. The blogging platform offers wide ranges of functionalities for people to easily publish, manage, and share their blog posts with the world.
As at the time of writing this post, Blogger have more than 30 different themes design from the dashboard in which user can easily select to make their site rock better.
Additionally there are also 3rd party template that which you can install or your blog to make it look more awesome.
READ ALSO: How To Create A Drop Down Menus On WordPress
3. Joomla -Joomla is a free and open-source content management system for publishing web content. It is built on a model–view–controller web application framework that can be used independently of the Content Management System.
Also, most tertiary institutions seem to be using the Joomla platform for building their website.
4. Square Space – Squarespace is software as a service-based content management system (CMS), an integrated website builder, blogging platform, hosting service, commerce platform, and domain name registrar!
Though the Squarespace Platform is a little bit technical, however with time, beginners would find it deem interesting.
5. WiX – Wix.com is a cloud-based web development platform that was first developed and popularized by the Israeli company also called Wix. It allows users to create HTML5 web sites and mobile sites through the use of online drag and drop tools.
With Wix, you can easily create your own website using drag and drop down tools.
Feel free to share with us your favorite among the list