Do you want to make or produce Dettol antiseptic from home? If yes, lets ride on..This guide is for those who search the internet with keywords such as;
Practically the house is not a home without the iconic Dettol Antiseptic Liquid. A non-poisonous disinfectant that can be used for first aid & around the home – providing all-round family protection against germs. Recommended by medical professionals.
- Dettol Antiseptic Disinfectant liquid is a concentrated antiseptic solution
- Kills bacteria
- Provides protection against germs which can cause infection and illness
- Kills germs on skin
- Protects against infection from cuts, scratches, and insect bites
BASIC EQUIPMENTS NEEDED
- Weighing scale
- Mixing machine
- Filling machine
- Graduating measuring unit
MATERIALS NEEDED QTY
Pine oil 12.5%
Phenol (water based) 2.5%
Propylene glycol 2.5%
Preservative (use formalin) 5%
Dettol fumy flavor Desired quantity
STEPS FOR MAKING DETTOL DISINFECTANT
- Gently mix 1 and half litres of pin oil with 2 and half litres of empicol. This result will be milky coloured solution, which you will keep separate.
- Carefully pour the 45litres of water into the mixer
- Now gently add 1 and half litres of IPA, 2 and half litres of phenol and 2 and half litres pf propylene glycol
- Now what you will do is to gently add the mixture of pin oil and empicol which has been mixed earlier to blend.
Finally add flavor and your desired preservative and package.
For detailed practical information and formulation, kindly use the contact form below ;[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]