Simple Hacks on How to transfer airtime on MTN, Airtel Etisalat and Glo.
Do you want to transfer airtime on MTN, Airtel Etisalat & Glo? Transfering airtime is as easy as ABC. In case you want to get Mtn data subscription codes and plans list we’ve also got you covered.
If you’re unable to recharge for someone you already know, your network service provider; MTN, Airtel, Glo or Etisalat each tend to have a service that allows you to transfer airtime directly from your phone to other customers with the same provider you use, as frequently as you desire, irrespective of location and time.
MTN Share ’N’ Sell comes with a pin feature. Before you can transfer credit, you have to change the default pin which is 0000.
- To change your default PIN,
- Send a text message with default PIN +New PIN +New PIN to 777.
For example, to change the default PIN, SMS ‘0000 1234 1234’ to 777.
- MTN Share ’N’ Sell allows you to transfer a minimum amount of NGN 50.00 to a maximum of NGN5, 000.00 on each transaction.
- You can also transfer up to a total amount of NGN10,000.00 every day!
To transfer airtime on Glo network; Activate the service by creating your Glo EasyShare PIN.
- To change/create your Glo EasyShare 5-digit PIN:
- Dial *132*00000*New Pin*New Pin# For example if you want your new pin to be 12345 dial *132*00000*12345*12345#
- To Transfer Credit, dial *131*Phone Number of the recipient*Amount*Password#
- For example to Transfer N50 to 08055555555 and your pin is 12345 dial *131*08055555555*50*12345#.
You will receive a text message once the transfer is completed. Default password is 00000.
To transfer airtime on Airtel Nigeria’s “Me2U”, create a 4-DIGIT-PIN.
- To change/create your airtime transfer PIN on Airtel
- Send a text in the following format to 432: PIN 5555 to 432 E.g. to change password to 4321, the text sent will read — PIN 1234 432 .
- You will then receive an SMS confirmation from 432.
- SMS charge of N10 per transaction applies.
- To transfer airtime: Send, 2u [Phone Number] [Amount] [PIN] to 432
- E.g, to transfer N50 worth of airtime, text: 2u 08021234567 50 1234 to 432. You and the recipient will receive an SMS confirmation.
Etisalat Airtime Transfer
- You activate the service by setting up your transfer pin.
- The default 4-digit PIN is 0000.
- To change your airtime transfer PIN on Etisalat Dial: *247*0000* NEW PIN# For example, to change your PIN to 1234; Dial *247*0000*1234#
- To Transfer airtime on Etisalat Network
- Dial *223*Password*Amount*Phone Number#
- For example to transfer N200 to 0809000009, Dial *223*1122*200*0809000009#
Fundamental things to know about airtime transfer
- Airtime transfer attracts a fee which is dependent on your network provider
- The most you can be charged is N10 per transfer
- The minimum amount that can be transferred is N50
- The airtime transfer service designed to enable subscribers share airtime only within their network. So, Mtn to MTN, Glo to Glo, etc.
- The default pin code is 0000 or 0000 depending on how many digits they require
If the above guide is not helpful, kindly check this [How To Transfer Airtime From Mtn Or Airtel To Any Other Network]
Sharing is love, kindly share! For additional information, use the comment box below.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or Giving us Credit properly. All contents are protected by DMCA. We report you and you get penalized by Google.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.