Table of Contents
Apply for Oman Visa for Nigerians–How to Apply for Oman Tourist Visa
As in the case of most cross-border destinations, Nigerians, Africans and Indian citizens require a visa in order to visit Oman. Let’s us understand, the process to apply for Oman visa in detail.
Oman Visa for Nigerians – A trip to Oman requires getting a visa. However, you may be qualified for an Oman electronic visa, which would definitely make things easier for you.
Nevertheless, you still need to meet the needed requirements, but there is nothing to bother about.
Oman Visa for Nigerians
Oman visa requirements are easy to accomplish. In this article, I will help you with the entire application process.
How to Apply for Oman Tourist Visa
Without further ado, Let’s us understand, the process to apply for Oman visa in detail.
The following documents are required for any Indian to apply for the Oman Tourist Visa.
- A valid Indian Passport
- Scanned copies of the first and the last page of the applicant’s passport
- A Scanned copy of the coloured passport-sized photograph of the applicant taken against a blue background
- Details of the stay in Oman – Hotel Address or the Address of the host
- Scanned copy of the confirmed air tickets
- Scanned copy of the Official ID Card of the Guarantor in Oman (if any)
- Name, Phone Number and Address of the Guarantor in Oman (if any)
- A sanctioned leave letter or an NOC from the company if the applicant is employed.
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s Voter ID Card or Adhaar Card
- Name, Phone Number and Address of at least 2 Guarantors in India
- The applicant is first required to duly fill in the online Visa Application Form for Oman and submit the same.
- The applicant should then take a print-out of the completed form
- This form must be enclosed with all of the above-stated documents and couriered to the nearest Visa Office.
- The application can then be tracked online.
- Once the process is complete, the passport will be sent back to the applicant through a registered courier service.
While the process for applying for an Oman Visa is fairly simple, however, in case the applicant wishes to enjoy a hassle-free experience, he/she must feel free to get in touch with Musafir.com. After that being done, a trusted representative will help them on every step of the way!
How to Fill the Application Form
The online application process is super easy. You just need to get the form and fill it with all the required information.
First, you need to visit the website to get the form. The website will first ask for basic applicant’s information and the type of visa.
Once you select the type, you will be asked about your passport information. You need to fill the form with all the required and genuine information to avoid any possibility of rejection.
Once you submit a complete application with all data, it will take the shortest possible time for approval. You might also experience some exceptions.
The first requirements you need to meet is the eligibility. You need to check if you are qualified or not for an electronic visa for which you can apply online or you need to go to an embassy and apply for a consular visa.
You can use iVisa’s Visa Checker to do that. Just insert your nationality and select Oman as your destination. You will know in just a second.
The second aspect you need to concern yourself with is your passport. All applicants need to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Oman.
Failure to comply may end up with you having your application denied. The Oman visa rules also ask you that you scan your passport when you apply online. You need to upload it during the application process.
One other requirement you need to meet is the photograph. When you apply online with iVisa, you need to provide a digital photo of yourself. However, make sure that the picture fits the standards of a passport photo.
It needs to be on a white background with your face straight to the camera.
To apply for an Oman visa, you also need a valid e-mail address and a means of payment.
The Oman e-visa will be electronically linked to your passport, but you will also need a copy that will be sent to you via e-mail. As for payment, iVisa accepts credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
The Oman visa rules are nothing out of the ordinary. With due diligence, you can put them all together in no time. Just make sure that you achieve all the Oman visa requirements before you apply. That way your online application process will go a lot smoother.
NEXT TO READ