Chevron Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 – How to Apply for Chevron Job Vacancies
In this article, we will provide the full information on Chevron Recruitment 2019, requirements, deadline, available job vacancies and how to apply via Chevron Recruitment portal (careers.chevron.com).
Do you want to work in an Oil and Gas company? Chevron is a Multi-National Oil Company and they are currently recruiting new workers.
Chevron is one of the best petroleum companies in Nigeria. We have others like ExxonMobil, Oando, Shell and many others.
You can also apply for Shell Recruitment here.
There are many job vacancies in Chevron for fresh graduates with B.Sc, OND and Masters degree.
You can even apply for Internship at Chevron as well.
Chevron Nigeria has a very attractive salary package with fat allowances and bonuses.
Do you want to see the procedures for applying for Chevron Recruitment? Then you need to read this article.
Many have been asking questions like “When will Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc Recruitment form 2019 be out”. Luckily, this page is officially created for that. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Chevron Nigeria Limited 2019 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
Read the Latest NNPC Recruitment News
In anticipation to the upcoming 2019 Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment Form, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Chevron Nigeria Limited or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2019 Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc Recruitment.
Chevron Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirements
Before applying for the Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for Chevron Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Chevron career page.
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab