Due to the circulation of our previous posts on How to obtain a China visa in Nigeria and How to live and work in New Zealand as a Nigerian, we have been receiving numerous requests from readers. People have been asking questions like;
How can I get a Mexico visa? Can I live and work in Mexico? Is Mexico tolerant to immigrants and Nigerians? Please where is the Mexico embassy in Nigeria located? I need a Mexican visa what should I do? How can I visit Mexico? And many other questions.
We are here ever reliable to provide you with all the answers to your questions and assist you with the necessary guidelines you need in order to prevent mistakes. All you have to do is go through this article thoroughly and make sure you obtain every detail we have provided here.
Mexico is a country between the US and Central America. It is the third largest country in the entire Latin America and the gateway to the splendor of Central America. People living in Mexico or hail from there are called Mexicans.
This article is meant to tell you about all you need in order to be able to visit, live, and work in Mexico.
Before you can be allowed into the country you’ll first obtain a visa. There are different types of visas which travelers use in traveling to Mexico either from Nigeria or any other country in the world.
NOTE: if you already have an American visa, then you do not require a Mexican visa in order to enter Mexico.
Different Types of Mexican Visas
There are there main types of visas people use in entering Mexico. They include;
- Tourist visa
- Visit visa
- Business visa
- An international passport
- Passport Photographs
- Bank statement of account stating an account balance capable of taking care of all your expenses throughout your stay in the Mexico
- In the case of children, a legal document signed by parents/ guardians authorizing the child’s trip
- In the event that the visa applicant is interested in going to Mexico for studying, he/she is expected to present an admission or acceptance letter from the educational institution in Mexico
- Birth certificate
How to apply?
Applying for a Mexican visa in Nigeria is pretty much simple and you don’t have to involve any “middlemen” to help you with it. All you need to do is to follow these steps carefully to know how to apply for a Mexico visa easily
- Visit this website to fill and download the Mexico visa application form
- Make a formal appointment with the Mexican embassy by booking an appointment HERE. Make sure you use a compatible browser like Chrome or Firefox
- Attend your visa interview on the scheduled and bear in my that your appearance and composure matters a lot
How much does Mexico visa fee cost?
Visa fees for the application for any of the three Mexico visas in Nigeria costs only $53.
Also Check Out:
Mexican Embassy in Nigeria
The Embassy of Mexico in Nigeria is located in —
No. 39 Usuma Street, Maitama District, Abuja | Tel: (+234) 9 462 0630; (+234) 9 462 0632 | [email protected] | embamex.sre.gob.mx/nigeria/
No. 214B Eti Osa Street Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos | (+234) 805 555 5101; (+234) 705 879 000
Opens at 09:00
Closes at 17:00
If you follow all the tips we have provided you with above, we have confidence you can be able to obtain a Mexico travel visa on your own without involving any third party who can scam or deceive you if you’re not careful.
For any questions or further enquiries concerning how to go about the application and procuring of a Mexico visa please make use of the comment box below. We are here to respond to you anytime, any day.