Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form 2019 | Guidelines and Requirements.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form 2019… This article is to keep you updated if you are interested to join the Nigeria Navy, although the Nigerian navy application form for 2019/2020 is not yet out…
Nigerian Navy Recruitment ApplicationForm
To be updated first hand, I will send you an SMS when the application form is released… (Scroll down to input your phone number)
please ensure to read through this publication carefully because i will be giving us the criteria and requirements that will be needed for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020.
Last time, the major issues many faced was that they could not provide some of the documents needed not because they don’t have it but it was because they could not provide it at that time because of time factor and that is why I am going to list out all the requirements needed for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020 so that all intending applicants can go on get them ready before the application starts
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Requirement
Below the requirements are stated as follows:
Interested applicants are expected to have any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications.
- West African School Certificate/Senior
- Secondary School Certificate,
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level,
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild,
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Prospective applicants are to produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- And also all prospective applicants are to note that the entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.
- For applicants with a higher educational/professional qualification, such as HND, BA,/BSC etc which has not been stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to apply.
Please be very careful in producing your documents because if Candidates should declare false education/professional qualification then they will be prosecuted and disqualified respectively.
Such an offense will attract an outright withdrawal or dismissal.
The the age limit for applicants is between the age limit of 18 – 21 years at the time of obtaining the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form for school certificate holders.
For applicants with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE, are expected to be at the age of 24 years.
All applicants must be be married because for applicants who are married wont be accepted.
All prospective applicants before they are admitted must provide a print out of a “consent Form” from Parent/Guardian and Local Government attestation form.
All prospective applicants should note that they must be a Nigerian by birth before they can apply.
The under listed challenges are liable to disqualify anyone from applying for the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2018/2019.
- Short sight
- Ear problem
- Previous orthopedic operation
- Flat foot
- Below the required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67)
- Stammering, or any natural disability
Please note that all candidates and applicant who has been convicted by any court of law on criminal charges are not eligible to apply.
Important Documents Required for Nigerian Navy Recruitment
While coming to the recruitment center, all prospective applicants are to provide the following documents because they are very much needed.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration from a high court.
- Applicants are to provide Photocopies of all their Credentials which should include
- Letter of Identification that is duly signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- A Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
- Provide Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
- The completed application form is to be submitted online on the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal.
NOTE FROM THE NIGERIAN NAVY:
- Please all applicants are to note that The Nigerian Navy representatives warn any candidate who is suspected to have impersonated or must have submitted any false document shall be disqualified with subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- For more details about the Nigeria Navy Recruitments – joinnigeriannavy.com
- For First Hand notification about the release of the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application form for 2018/2019,
- Input your phone number into the subscription form and a carrier charge of N200 to send the message… Etisalat alone
- Note:- If the recharge card pin is invalid your number will be deleted from our database and you will not be notified when the application form is released…
- ETISALAT recharge card pin of nothing less than N200 is required… Thanks
Popular Keywords :
- Nigerian navy 2019/2020 recruitment form
- Nigerian navy recruitment portal 2019/2020
- Nigerian navy website
- How to apply for Nigerian navy recruitment
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
DOWNLOAD UP TO DATE Nigerian Navy Past Questions and Answers in PDF | Current Version HERE
See the payment detail below.
Account Name: JOHNSON JOSEPH
Account Number: 0043182411
Bank: ACCESS BANK PLC
Electronic Transfers Accepted
After Payment , send the following (1) Email address, (2) depositors name, (3) amount paid (3) Proposed course of study , and (4) School to to 08156739977
How are you certain the exact Questions and Answers will be delivered to you after making payment.??
Our services is based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
StudyandPass Team currently stands out and have been doing business for long, we wont tarnish our image over 2000 to 10,000 , we have been in business since 2010 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.