NUC Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply for Graduate Vacancies.
NUC, NUC Recruitment, NUC Recruitment 2019. How to Apply for National University Commission Graduate Recruitment – See full information below;
NUC Recruitment 2019 – Many have been asking questions like “When will National University Commission Recruitment form 2019 be out”. Luckily, this page is officially created for that question. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the NUC 2019 Recruitment shall be coming up soon.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2019 NUC Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join NUC Recruitment or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2019 National University Commission Recruitment.
Before applying for the NUC Recruitment 2019, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
The Requirements for obtaining 2019 NUC Recruitment Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 25 years or more than 45 years of Age
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward 10 copies of their Curriculum Vitae and a hand-written application to:
The Office of the Director,
Management Support Services (DMSS),
26, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Maitama – Abuja.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- NO FEE IS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, TEST OR INTERVIEW
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- How to Apply for National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2019
- How to Apply for NDDC Recruitment 2019/2020
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about National University Commission Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.