Internship Programme at Andela 2019/2020 – See How to Apply Here.
This post is all about announcing the opportunities that await job seekers in the Andela Internship Programme 2019/2020 which is now ongoing for Nigerian graduates. See the requirements, steps and guidance on how to get the application form.
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form
- DSS Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply
- Police Service Commission (PSC) Job Recruitment
- ICPC Job Recruitment
- 2019/2020 Customs Recruitment
About the Internship Programme
- Andela is scaling its mission to advance human potential by creating this amazing opportunity for undergraduate and postgraduate students from various academic backgrounds to advance their learning and development and gain hands-on work experience through practical training.
- During this programme, you will be required to support the operations of your department of interest. You will be allowed to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the work thus improving your skills whilst working in a diverse environment.
- It’s our hope that the experience and exposure gained during the Andela Nigeria Internship Programme will give you a solid foundation for your career in future.
Title: Andela Nigeria Internship Programme
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Duration: 3 Months – 1 Year
Click: HERE to check the Eligibility Criteria.
How to Apply for Andela Internship Programme 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should follow the steps outlined above and Click here to apply.
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We urge our dear interested readers who wish to apply to subscribe to our website via their email address, to get instant updates on Jobs & Opportunities.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on the Andela Recruitment Programme 2019? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavour to reply to you ask as soon as possible.