Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply for Graduate Positions.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for the CBN Graduate Recruitment | www.cbn.gov.ng – Continue reading as you unveil the full information about the CBN online recruitment.
This page is officially created for interested job applicants who wish to know when the Central Bank of Nigeria will be recruiting graduates for 2019. It is pertinent to know that Study And Pass Team will continue to keep you updated with the latest Central Bank of Nigeria graduate recruitment for 2019 and even in 2020, once it’s out.
The Central Bank of Nigeria is a national bank that provides financial and banking services for the Nigerian government. The Central Bank is the apex and highest bank in Nigeria which implements the government’s monetary and financial policies. It also issues the country’s currency and regulates the activities of all banks in Nigeria.
This recruitment guide will give answers to search queries such as;
- Latest update on the cbn recruitment test
- Is the cbn recruitment form out?
- cbn recruitment 2018 portal
- 2019 cbn recruitment process
- cbn recruitment 2019 news
- cbn recruitment 2019 portal
- central bank of nigeria recruitment 2018
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package. It involves listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for what people really care about, and acting upon them. In essence, it involves connecting to people’s hearts.
IMPORTANT! Currently, the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
o be ascertain if the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official CBN recruitment portal: www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment form is out.
The Central Bank of Nigeria was established by the CBN Act of 1958 and commenced operations on July 1, 1959. The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Policy.
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process. The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
CBN Bank Requirements.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
Central Bank of Nigeria Important Notice
- Use the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
- Only candidates residing in Lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview (Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.).