Are you interested in traveling to Paraguay? Do you have the intention of traveling to Paraguay either for tourism, business, work, a short visit or for studying and you don’t know how to go about it?
We have written this well detailed article for you after concluding our research on all you need to know about Paraguay, the visa application requirements, Paraguay embassy in Nigeria, visa processing fee, and any other questions going through your mind. We intend that through this article, you will be well informed about all you need to know in how to apply for a Paraguay visa in Nigeria, and be successful, by yourself without paying anybody to help you with it. The process is a simple one followed by many other Nigerians living and working in Paraguay.
All that is required from you is a little bit of your time and attention on this webpage, and you are good to go.
- How to apply for Peru visa in Nigeria
- Study, Live, and work in Ecuador. Click HERE to see how
- Easy way YOU can apply for a Bolivia Visa in Nigeria
The Republic of Paraguay (or simply Paraguay) is a small South American country located in the midst of Bolivia, Brazil and Argentina. Despite it’s small size, Paraguay is a naturally rich country – home to numerous natural resources. It is also a good country for seekers of opportunities from Nigeria because of its affordable cost of living, and cheap tuition fees.
They are also immigrant tolerant so you don’t have to worry about racial abuse or any form of discrimination. There are also many Africans and Nigerians in most of the cities to help you and put you through.
There are many native languages spoken by Paraguayan natives, but Spanish and Guaraní are the two official languages used in educational and commercial purposes. Asuncion is the capital city of Paraguay.
How to Apply for Paraguay Visa
In order to be able to enter Paraguay, foreigners are expected to obtain a visa from the local embassy of Paraguay in their respective countries. It is the first step travelers who intend to enter Paraguay are expected to take. There are some countries whose citizens are allowed into Paraguay without visas, but Nigeria is not one of such countries.
The basic requirements for all the types of Paraguayan visas are listed below:
- A working email address. This is because the submission of all your documents shall be through your email. And also you will be contacted through the same means
- A valid international passport
- Recently taken passport photos
- A photocopy of your national ID card
- Fully filled and signed application form
- A photocopy of your birth certificate
- A certificate from your bank showing that your financial standing is strong enough
- A certificate of health from a certified hospital in Nigeria showing that you’re of sound health of mind and body
- A certificate from the Nigerian police showing that you’re not a criminal
- Hotel reservation or accommodation in Paraguay
- Admission letter and school fees payment receipt for Nigerians going to Paraguay for studying
- Good translator capable of translating all your applications to Spanish
Types of Paraguay Visas
- Tourist Visa — Required from all foreigners, this visa is best suited for intending travelers who plan on entering the country for just a short period of time.
- Business Visa — This visa is issued mainly to people coming into the country for legal businesses and investment.
- Residence Visa — This is a document issued to foreigners who plan on residing either temporarily or permanently in the country.
Where to apply
As at the time of writing this article, we discovered that there is no direct representative of Paraguay such as a consulate or embassy in Nigeria.
We have come to a conclusion on How to apply for a Paraguay Visa in Nigeria and as you can see the steps are quite easy, and if you follow the above documented procedures gradually and carefully, you are guaranteed to be successful in your visa application as long as you meet all the necessary requirements.
If you’re still in need of further assistance and clarification, make use of the comments box below to let us know your mind. We are always available to assist you.
Some Related Posts: