Puerto Rico: How to apply for a visa in Nigeria.
Almost every day, we have to go through the challenge of receiving enquiries and requests from our readers and visitors concerning many issues on different matters, and we have to conduct honest research in order to provide accurate information which will help our webpage visitors and answer a lot of people’s questions.
One of the most recent enquiries which have been bumping into our comment boxes since our last Article on how to apply for a Dominica visa in Nigeria are questions like How can I get a Puerto Rico visa in Nigeria? How much does a Puerto Rico visa cost? Where is the embassy located in Nigeria? Are other Nigerians living in the country? What are the Puerto Rico visa application requirements? And
We have researched from the most accurate sources in order to provide you with the latest requirements necessary for you to apply for a Puerto Rico visa, and also where and how to apply.
Some Related Countries:
About Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico (Rich port) officially the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico is one of the Caribbean islands and also unincorporated U.S. territory. Although the country was battered by hurricane Maria which caused chaos and destruction in September 2017, it has grown into one of the most visited places in the world with a rich culture wonderful people, good food, many treasures, and most importantly, a sustaining haven for foreign business men /women and seekers of greener pastures.
Continue to read on to see what you need to do if it is your intent to go on a ride to Puerto Rico.
A visa is basically the first thing you need to have before you can be allowed into many countries in the world, including Puerto Rico. Visa applicants are expected to present only genuine documents and information. The most important documents required for Puerto Rico visa application in Nigeria include –
- An international passport
- Passport photos
- Two completely filled and signed application forms
- Mandatory visa application fee of $100
- Medical report
- Birth certificate
- Invitation letter from the organization inviting you over
- Proof of income stability
- Business registration evidence in Nigeria (for those going to do business in the country)
- Police clearance
- Marital certificate (in the case of married people)
- Supporting documents
See also: Jobs available for Nigerians in UK
Types of visas
Types of visas available available for Nigerian nationals who intend to enter Puerto Rico include –
- Tourist visa is the first type of Puerto Rican visa on our list of Puerto Rican visas issued to Nigerians. It is a type of visa that is issued to Nigerians whose major purpose of entering the country is for a short period of fun and leisure. Immigrants with this visa aren’t allowed to do business or engage in any other forms of activities that against the visa policy of Puerto Rico. The stay lasts for up to 180 days.
- Transit visa is issued to foreigners who are only going to be passing through the country to get to another destination.
- Business visa is granted to Nigerians going into the country for the purpose of doing business or participating in other legitimate economic activities. In order to be given this visa, you the applicant has to provide evidence that your business is registered and certified here in Nigeria.
Where can I apply?
In order to apply for a visa to Puerto Rico, you have to assemble the necessary documents as required (genuine only) and proceed to the embassy in Nigeria to apply for your visa, and book a date for your visa application interview.
Where is the Puerto Rico Embassy in Nigeria?
There is no embassy for Puerto Rico in Nigeria. But as Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States of America, applicants can go to the representative of the U.S. here in Nigeria to apply.
U.S. EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
Central District Area, Abuja
Email: [email protected]
08:00 – 16:00 | Monday To Friday.
U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL IN NIGERIA
2 Walter Carrington Crescent
Victoria Island, Lagos
Phone: (234) 1 460 3600
Email: [email protected]
07:00 – 16:00 | Monday to Thursday.
07:00 – 13:00 | Fridays.
Some other countries you can visit:
Getting a visa to Puerto Rico is very easy; as long as you have met all the requirements as listed in this article. You don’t have to be worried about anything or seeking for agents to give money to help you do it, because you can do it yourself and be successful without spending a kobo except the visa application fee.
Endeavour to share this post to others seeking this information on the internet by making use of the social media buttons below.
For further enquiries or clarification, please talk to us by leaving your messages in the comments section.