Wondering what countries you can get visa for easily in Nigeria? We present you the not-too-known nation of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
It is not a very popular country in the books of a lot of foreigners including Nigerians, but there are many wonderful opportunities in the country either for students, tourists, travelers, and business men and women. This article is meant to provide deep, inside information on how you can apply for a visa to St Vincent and the Grenadines here in Nigeria all by yourself, and be successful at it.
Some other countries you might want to check out:
About St. Vincent and the Grenadines
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is a small Southern Caribbean nation that consists of a main island, St. Vincent and a group of 31 smaller islands of which 9 are inhabited. The capital and largest city, Kingstown is located on the main, largest island, St. Vincent.
Just like many other countries, Nigerians are expected to apply for and obtain a visa before they can be allowed into St. Vincent, and the visa requirements are highlighted below.
Intending migrants to St. Vincent and the Grenadines are usually issued any of these three major kinds of visas —
- Vincentian Tourist Visa – This kind of visa is issued to foreigners going into the country for leisure purpose and adventure. The visa is only valid for a short period of time and no kind of business or work is permitted.
- Vincentian Transit Visa – This visa is valid for only three days. It is meant for Nigerian citizens and other foreigners who wish to visit other countries but have to pass through St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Vincentian Business Visa – This visa is issued for the purpose of business and participation in economic activities.
See also: How to get a Singapore visa in Nigeria
The requirements for a Vincentian visa include —
- An international passport
- Recent passport photos
- Police record
- Medical report
- Nonrefundable visa fee of 200 Eastern Caribbean Dollars
- A return flight ticket
- Letter of invitation to St. Vincent and the Grenadines (if any)
- Bank statement of account showing funds capable of taking care of all your expenses throughout your stay in the country
- Marital status
- All other authentic documents as required by the embassy
How to Apply
All documents should be carefully arranged, filed, and taken by the applicant to the legitimate representative of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, which is the Honoraru consulate of St. Vincent and the Grenadines here in Nigeria.
Honorary Consulate of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
The consulate of Saint Vincent can be found only in Abuja, Nigeria. You can go there with all your correct documents and apply for a visa to the country in person at the following address: 11 Abubakar Koko Crescent, off maitama sule street, Asokoro, Abuja – Nigeria
Tel: +234 09025974906 | +234 09021882124
Do you have any other questions concerning going to St Vincent and the Grenadines, or need further assistance? Do well to visit this web address or leave a comment in the comments box below and we will be available to assist you.
You might also want to share this post with your friends on the internet by using the social media buttons below to make sure that this information helps other people in need.
Some other countries you can check out: