Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc Recruitment – (3 Positions).
This article will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you will get to learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
IBEDC Plc Job Description
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the South-Western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger State).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Learning & Development Personnel
Deadline: 28th June 2019.
♦ Regional Security Officer
Slots: 5 Openings
Deadline: 18th June 2019.
♦ Lead, Utilities EconomicsLocation: Oyo
Deadline: 24th June 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE to Fill Application Form.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc Job Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.