National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Massive Recruitment 2019/2020 (https://ndlea.gov.ng)
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment.
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is an agency established on a legal background under the decree 48 January 1990 in the federal republic of Nigeria. The agency is charged with right to eliminate the use, production, exportation, sales and abuse of hard drugs in Nigeria. However, with the efficiency of the agency, Nigeria in years has observed a different turn around and a better recognition globally. In our today Nigeria, the national drug law enforcement agency workers have spread across borders, airports, seaport, roadblocks and many more to prevent the bringing in and out of illicit drugs into the country.
Most common Search queries regarding NDLEA Recruitment
National drug law enforcement agency recruitment 2018
National drug law enforcement agency recruitment 2019
National drug law enforcement agency recruitment result
National drug law enforcement agency (ndlea) abuja
National drug law enforcement agency act Recruitment 2019/2020
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment
The NDLEA have recruited a large number of persons over the years and 2019 is not an exemption. However, the NDLEA recruitment project for 2019 will take a new dimension as the federal Government have decided to increase the number of officials to recruits from 10000 to over 15000. With the large number, the rate at which illicit drugs are growing will be curtailed.
However, 2019 National Drug Law Enforcement Agency will only recruit qualified and energetic professionals to fight and curtail the war against drug abuse, terrorism, crime and Human Trafficking.
NDLEA Recruitment Application Instructions
Interested Applicants for the NDLEA recruitment should strictly take note of the following patterns of recruitment listed below;
- Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
N/B: Below are Documents every interested applicant for the 2019 recruitment must submit;
- A Curriculum Vitae
- All certificates should come with all their educational information obtained ranging from primary to the tertiary educational history.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Applicant should have National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License or a permanent voter’s card (PVC).
- Passport photographs
Only applicants who meet all the requirements will be contacted for the next application process as well as the Aptitude Test
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment.
Application is online. Interested candidate with the required qualification should visit: ndlea.gov.ng
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
IMPORTANT: Multiple applications will not be considered. Candidates are to apply only once for the job position. Any candidate who apply multiple times will automatically be disqualified.
N/b: desist from the rumor that says shortlisted candidate will pay a sum of money to write the test. That is wrong because no governmental body will be responsible for loss. No fees are required to carry out either the test or interview.
Finally, in order to keep close tab with our daily activities and get updated with relevant job updates,kindly drop your information via the comment box below