Are you searching for ‘Airtel Nigeria Recruitment for 2019-2020‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
Search related Keywords:
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019… Airtel Nigeria, Airtel Nigeria Recruitment, Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019, Apply for Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Online, How to Apply for Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment. See more details below;
Are you looking for telecommunication job online? If yes, apply for Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment here by following the details below;
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
1. Job Title: Lead, Quality Assurance & Tools
Purpose of the Job
- Ensure visibility, availability and delivery of quality of experience reports using robust and functional performance systems/tools.
- Identifies and drives execution of actions to improve quality of experience.
- Ensure functional performance management systems/Tools.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure subscriber perceived network performance at optimum level and introduce measures for improving subscriber perception
- Develop and standardize customer centric performance matrices (KQI, CEI)
- Ensure Network PM correlation with CEM & SQM metrics
- Performing all kinds of network assurance, measurements and benchmarking after any modification implemented in the network
- Preparing regular voice & Data quality Benchmarking campaigns reports highlighting the weaknesses and strengths of each carrier involved
- Engage with and lead cross functional teams in troubleshooting issues impacting quality
- Ensure VVIP Subscriber Monitoring and issue identification, resolution and assurance
- Using Probing system application (i.e. Geolocation) & available trace viewer tools to facilitate complaints investigation
- Ensure adherence to regulatory QoE requirements, driving execution of improvement initiatives
- Attention to details
- People management
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 6 years managerial experience in a GSM/Mobile company
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in ICT/Telecom
- Minimum 4 years System Administration and Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Engineering degree (Electrical/Electronic, Computer Engineering/Science, Telecommunication or related fields
- Good Knowledge of vendor equipment – Huawei, ZTE, Nokia, Ericsson systems including OSS
- Solid experience in GSM/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE and 3GPP standards
- Familiar with voice quality standards and its evolution such as PESQ, MOS, POLQA.
- Network Performance management and End-user Quality of Service Optimization
- Knowledge of regular RF tools such as drive test tools, post-processing, Benchmarking tools
- Expert knowledge on performance management tools, procedures, and test
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Python, UNIX, scripting tools, etc
- Knowledge of IP and systems administration
- Knowledge of mapping software such as MapInfo, Google earth
- Analytical, Statistical and Presentation skills using various office suites
- Predictive analytics
- Project management of internal and external resources
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Network Performance, Optimization, Planning, O&M, Deployment