Practically, the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarship provides a living allowance for high-quality research higher degree students. They are awarded on academic merit and research experience and/or potential.
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships 2020.
Searches related to Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships 2020
australian government research training program stipend scholarship
rtp scholarship usyd
research training program 2019
rtp scholarship 2019
rtp scholarship 2020
rtp scholarship monash
australian government research training program (agrtp) stipend scholarship
Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships – Applications currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for its 2020 Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to undertake a Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) at Curtin University. It is funded by Australian Government. The scholarship deadline is 1st September, 2019.
The purpose of the RTP Scholarship is to attract top quality postgraduate students to the University so they can receive high quality research training that will contribute to the research and educational excellence of the university.
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships Benefits.
The 2019 value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) was $27,596 pa (indexed annually).
The 2020 value will be released by the Australian Government in October 2019.
These scholarships are funded by the Australian Government and cover one or more of the following types of support:
- Tuition fees offset for up to 4 years (full time load) depending of course and mode of study;
- A stipend to assist students with their living costs while undertaking HDR study; and/or
- An RTP allowance to assist students with ancillary costs which may include:
- for overseas students, a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy approved by the Commonwealth Department of Health which covers the student and may cover their spouse and any dependants;
- Relocation costs to undertake a HDR at Curtin University; and/or
- HDR thesis printing and applicable publication costs.
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships Eligibility.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Be a current or future student, either domestic or international; and
- Satisfy the entry requirements or be already admitted into a Masters by Research or Research Doctorate at Curtin University including meetings Curtin’s English proficiency levels.
How to Apply for Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships.
Applicants will be assessed against the following metrics:
- Basis of admission;
- Academic qualifications;
- Achievement of candidacy;
- Work-related research experience;
- Academic accomplishments;
- Research and creative outputs of demonstrable quality;
- Referee report; and
- Strategic aligned projects.
Step 1. Check your eligibility.
Step 2. Submit a request for admission into Curtin University via eApplications. You will need to complete this step prior to submitting your scholarship application in order to be given a student ID number.
Note: Applicants who only want admission into Curtin University ONLY when they will also be awarded a RTP Scholarship must indicate this on their eApplication for admission and scholarship application. If you are unsuccessful in being shortlisted for this scholarship, your application for admission will not be progressed. Selecting this option may delay the notification of the outcome of your application for admission.
Step 3. Read the RTP2020 Instructions for Applicants document and follow the instructions on how to prepare your application documents.
Applications Close: 5pm WST Sunday 1st September 2019.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+