Want to Damage your Stolen Phone?In this guide you’ll learn how to damage your stolen phone using your mobile phone IMEL number, be it Android, Windows, or iOS. Here is a quick hack on how Fix your Phone Screens,Bank Codes,Conference Calls,Text Messages,Internet Browsing & All Mobile Gadget Issues.
Firstly,If you lose an Android phone, tablet, or Wear watch, you can find, lock, or erase it. If you’ve added a Google Account to your Android device, Find My Device is automatically turned on. However, we are focused on how you can damage your stolen phone without stress.
Before hand, check your mobile phone’s serial number by dialing *#06#. A 15 digit code will appear on the screen. E.g. IMEL: 312714251212141. This is a unique number. Write it down and keep it somewhere safe. Anytime your phone is stolen immediately call service provider and give them this code.
They will then be able to block your handset, even if the thief changes the sim card, the phone will be useless. The phone cannot be used or sold out.
Also, you can also use Find My Device, your lost device must:
- Be turned on
- Be signed in to a Google Account
- Be connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi
- Be visible on Google Play
- Have Location turned on
- Have Find My Device turned on
RECOMMENDED LINKS TO CHECK:
- How to Install mobile tracker on Your Friends and Family Members Phone In order to Monitor their Daily Activities
- TOP LIST OF CHEAP DATA SUBSCRIPTION CODES FOR ALL NETWORK IN NIGERIA
- How to Fix My Phone Screens,Bank Codes,Conference Calls,Text Messages,Internet Browsing & All Mobile Gadget Issues (Phone solution 101)
- Full List Of MTN Data Plans Subscription Codes And Price
- ⇒How to Convert Airtel 4G Data to 3G DataHow To Transfer Airtime From Mtn Or Airtel To Any Other Network