Table of Contents
How to apply for Bosnia and Herzegovina visa — an easy guide
Do you wish to travel to Europe? Would you like to travel from Nigeria to the beautiful European country of Bosnia and Herzegovina? Are you seeking for employment opportunities, educational institutions, greener pastures, or simply fun and tourism in Bosnia? Do you want to know how to apply for a visa that will enable you enter into live, study, and work in Bosnia and Herzegovina? Would you like to know where you can get such a visa you seek? Then this post is for you. Following our webpage and going through our candid post on how to apply for Bosnia and Herzegovina visa careful is what you need in order to know what and what details are required from you during your visa application process.
Following this article carefully as we share beneficial information that will help your Bosnia visa application quest.
Some other articles we have provided on this page provides information on how you can apply for visa for the following countries
About Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina (or Bosnia and Herzegovina, B & H) is a southern European country. It is bordered by Serbia, Croatia, and Montenegro. Sarajevo is the capital of the country. It is also the largest and most economically advanced city in the country.
The BH Dinar is the official currency used for economic and other business activities in the country.
In Bosnia and Herzegovina, Islam is the leading religion and the country is very peaceful and have no issues with accommodating immigrants.
Can I live and work in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Yes. You can live and work in Bosnia and Herzegovina as a Nigerian legally, without any problems. But first you as a citizen of Nigeria need to obtain a visa as a document of legal entry into the country as Nigeria is not on the list of countries that it’s people are allowed to to enter the country without visa.
Countries that do not require Bosnia and Herzegovina entry visa for up to 60 days from first day of entry:
Albania, Andorra, Antigua-Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Montenegro, China, Czech Republic, Chile, Denmark, Dominica, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Grenada, Georgia, Guatemala, Holland, Honduras, Croatia, Ireland, Iceland, East Timor, Italy, Israel, Japan, Canada, Qatar, Cyprus, Kiribati, Colombia, Korea – Republic, Costa Rica, Kuwait, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Moldova, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Norway, Germany, Oman, Palau, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Salvador, Samoa, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, United States of America, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Serbia, Saint Lucia, Holy See, St. Christopher and Nevis, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Tuvalu, UK, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela.
How to apply?
In order to apply for a Bosnian visa you have to possess the following required documents
- Fully completed and signed visa application form for Bosnia and Herzegovina, which should be obtained from and submitted to the Bosnia embassy
- Three recent Passport photos, preferably coloured
- Valid international passport
- Genuine statement of account from your bank stating that balance is capable of taking care of all your expenditures for all the time you will spend in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Reference letter from your employer or the organization you will be working for if your aim of traveling to Bosnia and Herzegovina is for an already available job
- Letter of Acceptance from your interested educational institution if you’re interested in going to Bosnia and Herzegovina to study
- Evidence of group travel if you are travelling for research or business in a group
- Evidence of invitation if you’re going there based on an invitation from a resident of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Accommodation or hotel booking reservation in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Flight ticket reservation
- Mandatory Non-refundable visa application fee
- Birth certificate
- Police report from the Nigerian police department showing you are not a criminal
- Additional documents as requested by the Bosnian embassy
How much is the Bosnia and Herzegovina visa application fee?
Nigerians seeking to apply for a Bosnia and Herzegovina visa in Nigeria are expected to pay compulsory visa application fee of the sum of $55 dollars only.
Where can I apply?
Visa applicants are expected to apply for a Bosnia and Herzegovina visa in Nigeria at the embassy, consulate, or official visa application and collection center in Nigeria. But as at the time of writing this article, visa applicants from Nigeria and some other parts of Africa are only allowed to apply at the Bosnia and Herzegovina embassy in Egypt.
Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina
42 El Thawra Street,
El Dokki, Cairo
Tel: (02) 3749.9191 | +20.2.3749.9191 | (02) 3749.9192 | +20.2.3749.9192
Fax: (02) 3749.9190 |+20.2.3749.9190
That is all we have for now on how to apply for Bosnia and Herzegovina visa in Nigeria. If this guide has been helpful to you, you can endeavour to share with your online peeps on social media by making use of the social media icons below.
You comments are very important to us. Do leave some in the comments box below to let us know how you feel.