How to Recover your Lost Item with Bolt–Lost an Item? Dont worry!
Are you searching for ways to Recover your Lost Item with Bolt–Lost an Item? Dont worry! with bolt? Here is how to do that easily recover your lost item without stress like ABC. Bolt, formerly known as Taxify, is an Estonian transportation network company founded and headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. The company develops and operates the Bolt mobile application, which allows people to request a taxi or private driver from their smartphone, as well as electric scooters. Every day, hundreds of tourists and travelers forget luggage, cell phones, and wallets in taxi cabs. Chances are likely that you, too, may forget something important in the back seat.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
- How to Cancel A Ride Request on Taxify(Bolt)-Canceling a Ride(support.taxify.eu)
- Bolt Terms and Conditions for Passengers–Read and Understand Before Using Bolt(Taxify)
If you’ve forgotten your purse or bag in a taxi, your first instinct might be to panic. You might worry that your valuables are gone for good, or that someone will claim your items as their own.
But before you have a nervous breakdown, take a deep breath and follow these steps.
If you have left an item in a ride that happened in the last 24 hours, you can contact the driver to inquire and arrange a delivery. Follow the simple steps below:
- Select the Main menu (top left corner)
- Tap on Ride history
- Choose the ride
- Tap the Call button
If more than 24 hours have passed, please contact our Support Team via the app. Share the details about the ride and the lost item, and we will follow up.
- Drivers are informed to return lost items to our office or the nearest police station
- We do all we can to help you get your item back, but please note that Bolt is not responsible for items lost during rides.
ALSO CHECK OUT: