IAMN Recruitment 2019/2020: The Institute of Agribusiness Management Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Form is officially open for interested applicants. You are advised to read this article to see the requirement, steps and procedure to apply for this job.
- NIPRD Recruitment Form 2019
- ICPC Recruitment Form 2019
- NACA Recruitment Form 2019
- FAAN Recruitment 2019
- Police Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment
- OPEC Recruitment Exercise 2019
- NCDMB Recruitment Form 2019
Institute of Agribusiness Management Nigeria (IAMN) is a leading Professional body for Agribusiness Executives. We are in the business of building the capacity of agribusiness professionals working in Nigeria through various value-based membership services.
To be selected for the job vacancies, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for IAMN Recruitment 2019.
Available Positions, Requirements and How to Apply for Institute of Agribusiness Management Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2019.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The position is targeting young, experienced and skilled graduates who can grow membership and training sales and work effectively in any part of Nigeria with no supervision.
- Responsible for driving membership and training sales in their location
- Identifying and penetrating new profitable markets
- Participating in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined
- locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard.
- Negotiating and winning business sales for the organization.
- Responsible for developing and delivery of value-driven training programs.
- Developing and Implementing Programs and Strategies to grow membership population.
Job Requirements for IAMN Recruitment 2019
- Prior experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent people skills, ability to build rapport, business acumen and exemplary work ethic and integrity.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Must be committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Must be based in one of the six geopolitical regions of the country.
- Design, implement and manage the business sales process.
- Source and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Articulate with exemplary written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- BA/BSc/HND is preferred in any discipline.
Key Performance Indicators:
- New Business Secured
- Prospecting Pipeline
- Revenue Increase
- Net Growth
How to Apply for Institute of Agribusiness Management Nigeria Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Resume and cover letters should be able to meet and exceed the requirements stated above
If you have any question or inquiry about Institute of Agribusiness Management Nigeria Recruitment 2019 or you have any difficulties with the application, drop a comment below.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavour to reply to you ask as soon as possible.
TOP JOB RECRUITMENTS YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO MISS:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
- National Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA) Recruitment
- Halliburton Nigeria Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment
- Andela Recruitment 2019
- Nestle Recruitment
- National Union of Allied Health Professionals (NUAHP) Recruitment
- ACTED Recruitment 2019
- NPC Recruitment 2019