Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019| How to Apply? Did you apply for the Nigerian Navy job? In case you where left out, Nigerian navy recruitment takes place on an annual basis, and many aspiring Nigerians are always eager and enthusiastic about this Navy jobs thereby registering on time, get selected and begin a career in the Nigerian Navy.
This is a complete information on the LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES IN THE NIGERIAN NAVY 2019 RECRUITMENT APTITUDE TEST. Lets ride on/?Yes…..
ALSO CHECK OUT:
- OPEC Recruitment Exercise 2019
- NCDMB Recruitment Form 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc 2019/2020 Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Nationwide Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019
- Police Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that the list of successful candidates in its 2019 Recruitment Aptitude Test has been released officially online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com. The successful candidates are to report for selection interview at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Navy Town, Lagos from Monday 29 July – Tuesday 27 August 2019.
The interview will include screening/verification of credentials/certificates, medical/physical and written tests. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
b. Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ License (Category H only).
c. Writing materials.
d. Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T Shirts.
e. A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings.
f. Bed sheets and pillow cases.
g. Set of cutlery.
h. Four (4) recent 30 x 30 passport sized photographs on white background.
2. Any candidate who fails to report for screening on the stipulated date for his/her Batch will forfeit his/her candidature.