NABCO Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form and How to Apply at www.nabco.gov.ng.
NABCO Recruitment 2019/2020. The Nation Builders Corps Recruitment 2019 Application Form has Commences. See more details below.
In this article, we will provide you with vital information on NABCO Recruitment 2019. The Nation Builders Corps recruitment for 2019 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on NABCO recruitment portal (www.nabco.gov.ng), how to apply for NABCO 2019 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
BRISIN Recruitment 2019
ARCN Recruitment 2019/2020
Federal Judicial Service Commission (FJSC) Recruitment
Oando Plc Recruitment 2019
MTN Nigeria Job Portal 2019
Halliburton Nigeria Recruitment
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for NABCO Recruitment 2019.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nation Builders Corps? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get NABCO Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
NABCO Recruitment Basic Requirements
Before applying for the Nation Builders Corps 2018 Recruitment Exercise candidates must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must reside and be Ghanaian citizens.
- Age requirements: Must be between 18-35 years by 31st December 2018.
- Must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/OND Degree from a reputable institution.
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- A valid means of identification (National ID Card, Drivers Licence or International Passport)
How to Apply for Nation Builders Corps Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit Nation Builder’s Corps
Registration Portal on (https://nabco.gov.gh). Choose the category or volunteer programme you want to apply for: Educate Ghana, Heal Ghana, Teach Ghana, Feed Ghana, Digital Ghana and Civic Ghana, and click the “Apply now” button.
Applicants will need to readily have the under listed information to complete the application process:
- Email address
- Softcopy of a passport size picture
- Scanned copy of highest degree/diploma qualification (file must be in pdf format)
- Certificate number of degree/diploma (if available)
- Ghana Post GPS digital address of residence visit (www.ghanapostgps.com)
- District of residence
- National Service Scheme (NSS) PIN
- In addition to the NSS PIN, Heal Ghana Module is open to only graduates with healthcare training and professionally licensed.
- Applicant licence number/PIN is required. Any of the following National ID:
– NHIS Card
– National ID card
– Voters ID card
- Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) Number
- E-zwich Card Number
Note: Applicants should please take notice of the various date schedules.
- Online application: May 1, 2018, to June 1, 2018.
- District offices open for applicants: June 4, 2018, to June 15, 2018
- Interviews Date: June 25, 2018, to July 7, 2018.
- NABCO District and Module Placement Orientation: July 16, 2018, to July 27, 2018.
- Placement and Commencement: August 1, 2018.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be Announced.
How to Apply for NAPCO Recruitment 2019
To apply, visit www.nabco.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you need an update, kindly comment on the comment box below so we can update you immediately NAPCO Recruitment 2019 form is out.
See other Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria you can apply below:
Internship Programme at Andela 2019/2020
Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN) Recruitment 2019
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment 2019
NACA Recruitment Form 2019/2020
FAAN Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
Cross River Police Command Recruitment
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment
Nigerian Air Force BMTC Recruitment 2019