National Union of Allied Health Professionals (NUAHP) Recruitment 2019/2020. The NUAHP Recruitment 2019 application form is already out and currently ongoing. Read the requirements, steps to Apply and other related information to help you get the job.
- NESREA Recruitment Form 2019
- NIPRD Recruitment Form 2019
- ICPC Recruitment Form 2019
- NACA Recruitment Form 2019
- FAAN Recruitment 2019
- OPEC Recruitment Exercise 2019
- NCDMB Recruitment Form 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc 2019/2020 Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019
- Police Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
Fresh Recruitment At National Union of Allied Health Professionals for employment, see requirements and how to apply for NUAHP Recruitment 2019 below.
National Union of Allied Health Professionals (NUAHP) invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the vacant position in the Union:
Job Title: General Secretary
- Shall be responsible for the Administration of the Secretariat
- Shall be in charge of all employed staff of the Union
- Carry out all other functions as stated in the Constitution of the Union
- Shall be responsible to the President of the Union
- Candidates applying for this position must possess a minimum of Bachelor degree in Administration, Law and any relevant course of study from any reputable institution.
- Must have worked in any reputable labour Institution with at least five (5) years of cognate working experience with administrative knowledge and should be computer literate with evidence.
- Age limit: Between 35 years and 55 years are advised to apply.
CONHESS 11 step 2 and other relevant conditions of Service as obtainable in Civil Service in Nigeria.
How to Apply for NUAHP Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should submit five (5) hard copies of their Applications along with their Curriculum Vitae and Credentials addressed to:
The General Secretary,
Nigerian Union of Allied Health Professionals (NUAHP),
No 2, Opposite SS John and Paul Catholic Church,
Oranfe, Ile – Ife,
Email: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th July, 2019.
- Applicants must obtain testimonials from (2) referees to be sent directly to the National Secretariat address and the Email address of the Union as stated above.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted through their Email Address and their phone contact.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
If you have any question or inquiry about National Union of Allied Health Professionals (NUAHP) Recruitment 2019 or you have any difficulties with the application, drop a comment below.
We urge our dear interested readers who wish to apply to subscribe to our website via their email address, to get instant updates on Jobs & Opportunities.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavour to reply to you ask as soon as possible.
OTHER HOT JOBS YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS:
- Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN) Recruitment
- NABCO Recruitment 2019
- BRISIN Recruitment 2019
- National Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA) Recruitment
- Halliburton Nigeria Recruitment