SPDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, Requirements and How to Apply. The Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment application form for the year 2019 is out and the recruitment exercise has already commenced. As our culture demands, Study and Pass Team will show you the requirements, steps to apply and other necessary details which you need to get this job.
- Statoil (Oil and Gas) Recruitment
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment
- Oil & Gas and other Companies Past Questions and Answers
- Niger Construction Limited (NIGERCAT) Recruitment
- Oando Plc Recruitment
Are you a graduate of any higher institution in Nigeria and you are interested in working as a staff in the Shell Petroleum Development Company with a very interesting salary, Do you have what it takes to get a Jobs in the SPDC? If you answered yes to this question Keep reading so you can find more information below.
The SPDC has commenced the massive recruitment for interested applicants into their service for the year 2019.
If you are interested in working as a staff in the SPDC. Keep reading so you can find more information below.
Study and Pass is already known for providing guidelines for helping people to secure jobs in Nigeria.
There are many thing you need to understand about SPDC 2019 Recruitment before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before,
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
SPDC Recruitment online application form is free
Interested applicants should not apply for more than one of the roles advertised on the website. Submitting more than one application will lead to automatic disqualification of all the applicant’s applications.
You have to note that we do not recruit for Shell Petroleum Development Company, all we do here is to give you vital information that will help you apply for SPDC Recruitment 2019.
To be selected for the job vacancies, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for SPDCe Recruitment 2019.
According to the SPDC vacancy notice on the website, there are one position to be filled up.
Available Positions, Requirements and How to Apply for SPDC Recruitment 2019
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Reference ID: 113786BR
Click: HERE to check the requirements and how to apply.
How to Apply for SPDC Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st July 2019.
- Candidates will be asked to select the business area that they would like to apply for on the Shell Graduate Programme within the Application form. You will be matched into a particular role based on your skills. Whilst you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position If you are interested in a specific role, you can express interest within your cover letter.
- We review applications and fill roles on a rolling basis, therefore, we may close particular business areas once they are filled.
- Shell does not request monetary payments (e.g. insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
- Individuals who are interested in opportunities within the Shell Group will find open positions listed on the above-listed company websites when available
If you need more information or you have questions on SPDC Recruitment 2019 kindly drop your email address and your questions or suggestions in the comment section below.
Before Leaving Us, Don’t Forget To Check Out The Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria you can apply below:
How To Apply And Get the United Kingdom Visa Lottery 2019 Application Form
NSCDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application
NIMASA Recruitment 2019/2020 Application
Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2019
Latest Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment News
AEDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal
Dana Air Recruitment 2019
State House Clinic Recruitment 2019
Department of State Service (DSS) Recruitment 2019
Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) Recruitment 2019