SURCON Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form and How to Apply. In this guide, we’ll provide you vital information on the SURCON Recruitment 2019. The Surveyors Council of Nigeria have started recruiting new workers and you will be able to know how to apply on the SURCON recruitment portal (www.surcon.org.ng) and get other details which will help you to get this job.
In this article, we will provide you vital information on SURCON Recruitment 2019. The Surveyors Council of Nigeria Recruitment for 2019 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on SURCON recruitment portal (www.surcon.org.ng), how to apply for SURCON 2019 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job vacancies, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for SURCON Recruitment 2019.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Surveyors Council of Nigeria? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
The Council succeeds the defunct Surveyors Licensing Board which had been in charge of licensing and discipline of surveyors in Nigeria. The duties of the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) however differ a great deal from the duties of the Licensing Board which it succeeded.
SURCON Recruitment 2019 Requirements
Applicants applying for the Surveyors Council Of Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
However, It is important to note that the SURCON Recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or SURCON Recruitment Portal @ www.surcon.org.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
How to Apply for SURCON Recruitment 2019
To apply, visit www.surcon.org.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
If you need more information or you have questions concerning this article, on SURCON Recruitment 2018 kindly drop your email address and your questions or suggestions in the comment section below.