Are you searching for School of Nursing, Anua-Uyo Past Questions and answers?… Are you an aspiring School of Nursing, Anua-Uyo Akwa Ibom State candidate? Do you wish to partake in the upcoming examination? What you definately need now is to equip yourself with the necessary tools needed to sit, write and pass their aptitude test examination without stress. There are various ways to do that. Over the years, we’ve received lots of text messages via inbox and other media devices including SMS from aspiring candidates for past questions and answers, not only that, we’ve also received lots of testimonies from aspirants-turn-students of the tremendous role past questions played in their gaining admission.
Common Akwa Ibom state School of Nursing Questions and Answers you need to Know;
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2019 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Age (16years and above)
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form.
Registration Commences from Monday 17th June to Friday 5th July, 2019 between the hours of 8:30am – 3:00pm daily except public holidays and weekends at the Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health headquarters, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
- Registration fee – N5,000.00
- Processing fee – N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N200.00
- Customized file – N300.00
- Three recent colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
Here are few samples of School of Nursing, Anua-Uyo Akwa Ibom State Past Questions and answers
School of Nursing, Anua-Uyo Past Questions
This past question and answers will perform the following task;
- It will enlighten you on the scope of examination
- You won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
- You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- Equip you strongly beforehand.
- Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
- Get you totally in control of the examination
Apart from proficiently equipping you, series of studies and hard work will help boost your intelligence. You know, even if you are very smart if you don’t read you become dump and dull. It helps you think fast and beyond your capacity. You won’t also feel intimidated by the crowd or question because you’ll be prepared for it.
If you are really interested in purchasing School of Nursing, Anua-Uyo Akwa ibom state Past Questions and Answers, then l’m going to have to help you but will also require sincerity and honesty on your part too. This will go a long way to improving your exam preparatory skill. You will understand the pattern of the aptitude test exams and how it is conducted in School of Nursing, Anua-Uyo.
Most of these questions in the past questions sometimes do repeat itself in subsequent years, I’m 100% sure of what am telling you. In School of Nursing, Anua-Uyo, admission is strictly based on merit and you are expected to score as high as possible as the admission placement is very competitive.
Without further ado, I have compiled the past questions for all subjects and as you place orders, each will be downloaded and sent to you. Do you need yours in a Paper typed format? It’s also possible to print out the past questions to you but the only demerit of paper is, you can’t carry it anywhere you go. WHY? It’ll be voluminous and bulky, everyone will get to know you are writing jamb and somehow, it make you look uncivilized, no offence though.
We have all School of Nursing, Anua-Uyo Akwa Ibom State Past Questions and Answers in hard copies too if you need it paper typed and we will make it available on request only. Here you have to cover the extra charges……..
The cost of the updated School of Nursing, Anua-Uyo Past Questions and Answers is 2000.00 naira only for four subject’s combination which are;
- Use of English
The cost of the updated School of Nursing, Anua-Uyo Past Questions and Answers is 2000.00 naira
See the payment detail below.
Account Name: JOHNSON JOSEPH
Account Number: 2064705639
Bank: UBA BANK PLC
Electronic Transfers Accepted
After Payment , send the following (1) Email address, (2) depositors name, (3) amount paid (3) Exact Questions Needed and code to 08162534441 on Whatsapp or 08156739977
How are you certain the exact Questions and Answers will be delivered to you after making payment.??
Our services is based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
StudyandPass Team currently stands out and have been doing business for long, we wont tarnish our image over 2000 to 10,000 , we have been in business since 2010 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead all of them are happy with us.
Incoming search results on School of Nursing Form, Anua-Uyo Akwa Ibom state Past Questions and Answers
- akwa ibom state school of nursing form 2019
- 2019 2020 school of nursing form akwa ibom state
- akwa ibom state school of nursing past questions
- akwa ibom state school of nursing admission list
- akwa ibom state school of nursing result 2018
- uyo school of nursing admission form for 2019 2020 out on sale
- akwa ibom state school of nursing result 2017
- school of nursing ikot ekpene
RELATED JOBS TO ALSO APPLY FOR:
- NEMA Recruitment 2019
- SON Recruitment 2019
- OPEC Recruitment Exercise 2019
- NCDMB Recruitment Form 2019
- NESTLE NIGERIA RECRUITMENT
- NNPC JOBS AND RECRUITMENT LIST
- Dangote Cement Plc 2019/2020 Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Nationwide Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019
- Police Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application