Are you searching for Federal Fire service recruitment jobs? Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019/2020 has been updated… This article will practically guide you on latest information relating to how to apply for Federal Fire Service job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
ALSO CHECK OUT==>
- NCDMB Recruitment Form 2019
- NSCDC Recruitment 2019/2020
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NESTLE NIGERIA RECRUITMENT
- NNPC JOBS AND RECRUITMENT LIST
- Dangote Cement Plc 2019/2020 Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Nationwide Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019
- Police Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
Federal Fire Service Statutory Requirements.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
The Federal Fire Service is an agency with the following core responsibilities;
- To produce Firefighters proficient in the prevention and mitigation of fire and other emergencies.
- Federal Fire Service as first responder is available 24hrs 7days in a week to respond to distress calls from citizens.
- Provision of professional development for the fire and rescue services in the Country.
Incoming search results relating to Federal Fire Service recruitment;
- How can i apply for federal fire service recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can i obtain the 2019 federal fire service form?
- Is the federal fire service 2019 recruitment form out?
- When will federal fire service recruitment start?
- I need federal fire service updates, etc.
- Is federal fire service recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Federal fire service application deadline 2019/2020.
The Federal Fire Service is the largest fire and rescue service in the country. FFS works around the clock to protect Citizens and individuals from fires and to intervene in case of emergency. The current structure of fire services in Nigeria is based on the law of the 1981 Fire Services Act.
The Nigerian fire services are managed at the level of local authorities, with the Ministry of the Environment and Local Government playing an advisory, legislative and decision-making role. The fire services are operated by 37 firefighting authorities, which are managed by State Councils and State Councils.
They help minimize fire and related emergencies through training, policy and regulation, street lighting, research and capacity building. Also ensure the safety of lives, property and the environment through proper preparation.
Last update on FFS Recruitment!
The Federal Fire Services Recruitment Portal is officially open to recruitment applications. Interested candidates are allowed to follow the procedure below. The FFS was established in 1901 by the British colonial regime as a unit of the Lagos Police Department to prevent and fight fires in areas reserved by the government of the Lagos colony.
This unit was formed and formed alongside the Lagos Police at the time. It was known as the Lagos Police Fire Brigade. The police fire brigade was therefore an apparatus of the British colonial government. His leadership and administration lay squarely on the settlers.
The Lagos Police Fire Brigade became a federal fire department through a law passed by Parliament in 1963, known as the 1963 Firefighters Act. from the federal fire department.
The federal fire service is therefore a paramilitary organization under the supervision of the Minister of the Federal Ministry of the Interior, headed by the Comptroller General.
FFS Available Positions & Requirements.
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE.
- i) Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] – Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
- ii) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE.
- i). Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
- ii) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] – Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwive (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
- iii) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06 – Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE.
- i). Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
- ii) Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
Primary Academic Qualifications.
West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
ND obtained from a recognized institution.
National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
Don’t fail to Get Up-to-date Federal Fire Service Past Questions from Us
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Jobs.
- 1). Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/ or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
- 2). Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/newfill and submit the application form online.
- 3). Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth to fill and submit their applications.
- 4). Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during screening and submission during documentation.
- Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
APPLICATION FEE: Candidates should note application is absolutely free.
CLOSING DATE: All Applications are expected to be completed and submitted within six weeks from the date of this publication. 29th June, 2018 is the deadline.
N/B: To be ascertain if the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment website: http://www.fedfire.gov.ng or visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Federal Fire Service Recruitment form is out.
RELATED FORCES RECRUITMENT:
- NEMA Recruitment 2019
SON Recruitment 2019
OPEC Recruitment Exercise 2019
NCDMB Recruitment Form 2019
NESTLE NIGERIA RECRUITMENT
NNPC JOBS AND RECRUITMENT LIST
Dangote Cement Plc 2019/2020 Recruitment
Microsoft Nigeria Nationwide Recruitment
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019
Police Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019/2020, kindly provide us your name and email Address on our Contact page. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide via our comment box.