Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2019/2020 Online Application Portal|Apply Now -Federal Fire Service (FFS)Recruitment for Inspector of Fire, Nursing 2019 -Are you searching for Federal fire service recruitment jobs? Kindly note that Federal Civil Service Recruitment Form is also out and you can also apply now.
Are you searching for Federal Fire service recruitment jobs? Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019/2020 has been updated… This article will practically guide you on latest information relating to how to apply for Federal Fire Service job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
ALSO CHECK OUT==>
- NCDMB Recruitment Form 2019
- NSCDC Recruitment 2019/2020
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NESTLE NIGERIA RECRUITMENT
- NNPC JOBS AND RECRUITMENT LIST
- Dangote Cement Plc 2019/2020 Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Nationwide Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019
- Police Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment for Inspector of Fire, Nursing 2019.
- Apply here for Inspector of Fire (IF), Nursing at the Federal Fire Service.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB), is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time appointments into the vacant position below in the Federal Fire Service (FFS):
IMPORTANT! Currently, FFS recruitment form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Job Title: Inspector of Fire (IF), Nursing – CONHESS 06
Category: Inspectorate Cadre
- Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Candidates should note that this Application is absolutely free!
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be dully completed and presented for sighting during screening and documentation
- Candidates are also advised to print out and guide their acknowledgement slip which will continuously be on-demand throughout the exercise;
- Candidates are advised against multiple registrations which may lead to disqualification.
9th June, 2018.
RELATED FORCES RECRUITMENT:
- NEMA Recruitment 2019
SON Recruitment 2019
OPEC Recruitment Exercise 2019
NCDMB Recruitment Form 2019
NESTLE NIGERIA RECRUITMENT
NNPC JOBS AND RECRUITMENT LIST
Dangote Cement Plc 2019/2020 Recruitment
Microsoft Nigeria Nationwide Recruitment
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019
Police Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application