Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank) Tech Academy for Fresh Graduates 2019 https://www.gtbank.com/
Are you searching for GTB Bank Jobs? GTB Bank is currently recruiting and the best thing for you is to apply now without hesitation. This page will show you how to apply…
RELATED FORCES RECRUITMENT:
- NEMA Recruitment 2019
SON Recruitment 2019
OPEC Recruitment Exercise 2019
NCDMB Recruitment Form 2019
NESTLE NIGERIA RECRUITMENT
NNPC JOBS AND RECRUITMENT LIST
Dangote Cement Plc 2019/2020 Recruitment
Microsoft Nigeria Nationwide Recruitment
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019
Police Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
Applications are invited for:
Title: GTBank Tech Academy
Job Type: Full time
Duration: 6 weeks
- At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
- Are you techy, a fresh graduate of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics, and ready to change the world a code at a time? Then it’s time to join the GTBank Tech Academy.
- Technology and innovation are at the core of what we do, and we have specially designed the Tech Academy to help you code your way to success.
- Graduates of the academy will get to work in the Information Technology, Data Analytics, FINTECH, Information Security, and Emerging Technologies departments of the Bank.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics,
- Minimum of 5 O ’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th August, 2019.