Table of Contents
Kwara State Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2019/2020
Kwara State Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2019/2020… This article contains the recent update about latest job vacancies at Kwara State Ministry of Water Resources 2019. Are you aware of the recent recruitment currently ongoing in University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom state? Here is a short and detailed guide on the University of Uyo Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply for Graduate Positions Online. Are you aspiring to work at the kwara State Ministry of Water Resources? If so, then this article is for you, as I will show you all required and necessary guidelines to successfully apply for this career opportunity. Keep reading to find out more.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020
- Civil Defence Recruitment Past Questions and Answers (Grab your copy now)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019
- NSCDC Salary Structure 2019 – See Civil Defence Ranks and Salary [UPDATED]
- NSCDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal | www.nscdc.gov.ng
The following below are the latest vacancies at Kwara State Ministry of Water Resources 2019. In this guide, you will also discover the respective requirements for each position. Suitable and qualified candidates should note that application forms for job vacancy into the Kwara State Ministry of Water Resources is totally free of charge. Discard any form of request from anybody who might venture, claiming to help you secure a job Kwara State Ministry of Water Resources. Consider such as fraudulent. Selection into this ministry is based purely on merit. The following are the available positions.
List of Available Vacancies
- General Manager, Kwara State Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency
- General Manager, Kwara State Water Corporation.
Qualifications and General Requirements
- Candidates must be graduates from any recognized institution with at least a second class lower or higher credit.
- Candidate should possess NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter, but the former is preferred.
- Should have cognate experience in Water management/supply.
- Candidates should have an effective and proven managerial experience.
- Candidates should be at least 45 years at the time of application.
- Must be honest with personal integrity.
- Must be medically fit for the job
- Candidates must be computer literate at basic level at least.
NOTE: The employment term will last for four years and could be renewed based on performance or the board’s decision.
Method of Application for Kwara State Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2019
Applications for Kwara State Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment should be submitted to:
Kwara State Ministry of Water Resources,
Deadline for Application
Applicants should note that the deadline for application is September 4th, 2019.
DOWNLOAD ALL PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS HERE
- Download All Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers Both in PDF and MS Word Format
- Aptitude Test Practice Questions